This SDHQ Built complete kit allows you to mount a Switch Pros SP-9100 in your 2019-Current Ford Ranger without piecing different components together. Our kit includes the Switch Pros SP-9100 8 Switch Panel Power System, our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mounting System, and our SDHQ Built Keypad Mount.
- Switch Pros SP-9100
- SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mount
- SDHQ Built Switch Pros 9100 Keypad Mount
- Designed as a complete kit
- Built specifically for the SP-9100
- Clean and straightforward install
- All components are made in the USA
SWITCH PROS SP-9100 8 Switch Panel Power System:
Putting an end to dashboard clutter is easy, with the Switch-Pro 9100 Switch Panel Power System. Featuring eight user-programmable switches, this compact panel is the most advanced and versatile on the market. Compatible with iPhone and Android based Smart Phones, you can command your vehicle accessories with the touch of your handset screen.
- Eight user-programmable switches
- Four 35A circuits and four 18A circuits, with over-current and short circuit protection
- Waterproof, Solid State 125A Power Module
- RGB Backlighting provides unlimited color options, using Color Picker on App
- Daisy Chain up to 3 Switch Panels to One Power Module
- KEY FEATURES:
SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mounting System
- 3D CAD Designed for a OEM Quality Fit and Finish
- Uses Switch Pros hardware to mount to the mounting plate.
- Located close to the vehicle’s battery for simple wiring.
- KEY FEATURES
SDHQ Built Switch Pros Keypad Mount
Our SDHQ Built Switch Pros SP-9100 Keypad Mount for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger designed to go under the climate control panel in your Ranger.
- 3D CAD Designed and 3D Printed for a OEM Quality Fit and Finish
- Fits 2019-Current Ford Ranger.
- Utilizes Switch Pro hardware to mount to the 3D Printed Mount.
- KEY FEATURES
- Drilling Required: (2) 5/32” holes
- Designed around the SP-9100 the Switch Pros RCR-Force-12 Panel is currently in development
- Does not fit the Switch Pros RCR-Touch 8
- Utilizes your Ranger's existing OEM Panel