The SDHQ Built Complete Switch Pros-9100 Mounting Kit for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma allows you to mount a Switch-Pros SP-9100 without piecing different components together. Our kit includes the Switch-Pros SP-9100 8 Switch Panel Power System, our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mounting System, and our SDHQ Built Keypad Mount.
- SDHQ Built Components are 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed as a complete kit
- Built specifically for the Switch-Pros SP-9100
- Clean and straightforward install
- All components are made in the USA
- SWITCH-PROS SP-9100 8 Switch Panel Power System
- SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mounting System-SDHQ-55-1141-G3
- SDHQ Built Keypad Panel Mounting System (Select in product options)
- 2018-2019 Double Cab With Auto High Beam Switch-SDHQ-55-1138-G3 Replaces OEM Switch Panel
- 2018-2019 Access Cab With Auto High Beam Switch-SDHQ-55-1137-G3 Replaces OEM Switch Panel
- 2017 Powered Rear Window-SDHQ-55-1136-G3 Replaces OEM Switch Panel
- 2016 Access Cab-SDHQ-55-1132-G3 Replaces OEM Switch Panel
- 2016 Without Powered Rear Window-SDHQ-55-1133-G3 Replaces OEM Switch Panel
- 2020-Current Toyota Tacoma *Mounting location under OEM Switch Panel-SDHQ-55-1131-G3
SWITCH PROS SP-9100 8 SWITCH PANEL POWER SYSTEM:
Putting an end to dashboard clutter is easy, with the Switch-Pro 9100 Switch Panel Power System. Featuring eight user-programmable switches, this compact panel is the most advanced and versatile on the market. Compatible with iPhone and Android based Smart Phones, you can command your vehicle accessories with the touch of your handset screen.
- Eight user-programmable switches
- Four 35A circuits and four 18A circuits, with over-current and short circuit protection
- Waterproof, Solid State 125A Power Module
- RGB Backlighting provides unlimited color options, using Color Picker on App
- Daisy Chain up to 3 Switch Panels to One Power Module
SDHQ BUILT SWITCH PROS SP-9100 KEYPAD MOUNT:
Our SDHQ Built Switch-Pros SP-9100 Keypad Mount for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen), Toyota Tacoma allows you to mount the keypad component of the Switch-Pros SP-9100 in a secure and convenient location.
This mount is designed so that a Switch-Pros SP-9100 can be securely installed on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed to the the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- Mounts below the OEM Switch Panel on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel
- Designed for a tight, clean fit with the Switch-Pros SP-9100 Keypad component
SDHQ BUILT SWITCH-PROS POWER MODULE MOUNT:
Our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mount for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is designed to mount the power module component of your Switch-Pros SP-9100 or Switch-Pros RCR-Force-12 in a secure and easy to access location.
- Mounts to existing factory mounting points on the 2005-Current Toyota Tacomas
- Fits Switch Pro models: 9100 and RCR-Force-12
- Simple and clean solution for mounting the Switch-Pro power module component.
- May not work with aftermarket hood strut kits
- Mounting plate is universal to automatic and manual transmissions.
- Black Anodized Finish
- Hardware provided.
- Drilling and cutting is required (only for Keypad Mount)
- This kit is designed to only with with Switch-Pros SP-9100
- Does not fit the Switch Pros RCR-Force 12 or RCR Touch 8