This Carli Suspension kit is designed for the 2019-Current Ram 3500. This is the true, Jack of all trades aftermarket suspension system offering the most on-road comfort of any system in the Carli lineup.
Carli's Dominator kit for the Ram 3500 rides better than any other system on the road while boasting off-road manners that make the truck feel half its size.
- Front Lift: 3.25"
- Rear Lift: 0.5-2"
- Front Travel: 8.5"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 3.0"
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.5"
BASE KIT INCLUDES (CS-DD30-1319-D):
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops
- CS-DLRC-14-D: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419: Front Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DD30SPKG-13-D: Carli Tuned King 3.0" Remote Reservoir Shock Package with Stainless Shafts, Reservoir Mounts, Brake Line Kit, Coil Isolator Supports, Front Lower Shock Mounts, and Rear Upper Shock Mounts
SWAY BAR SELECTION
A sway bar option must be selected to form a complete kit
SWAY BAR DROPS-CS-DSBD-14
- In-house machined billet aluminum
- Hard-Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Correct factory sway bar geometry on 3" Lift
- SWAY BAR DROPS-CS-DSBD-14
TORSION SWAY BAR-CS-DTSB3-1419
- Easily the best "bang for the buck" upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- Requires removal of electronic sway bar on Power Wagons
- TORSION SWAY BAR-CS-DTSB3-1419
- This system is NOT compatible with trucks equipped with the factory auto-leveling air assist.
- This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Sway Bar option to form a complete system.
The Dominator is pinnacle offering in boasting front Carli Signature tuned, King 3.0” remote reservoir shocks so large, we needed to engineer mounting systems front and rear for them to cycle properly. As the old adage goes, there’s no replacement for displacement. In an effort to provide customers with the best product, we do not sell off-the-shelf King 3.0s. We designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; we then tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on seat-of-the-pants feel. We round off ALL our King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King’s standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather is far less likely to hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn’t damaged as they’re not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts.
Your truck will sit 3”-3.5” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 2” via the optional Full Progressive Leaf Pack replaces the entire factory leaf spring assembly increasing travel and drastically increasing comfort (when compared to when compared to the factory springs or add-a-pack) throughout the entire usable travel stroke. We recommend a MAX bedload of 2,000lbs with these springs – they’re a light 3/4-ton pack designed for ride quality while keeping a respectable payload but will not support the factory capacity. This System was designed and tuned with the Full Progressive Leaf Springs; thus, they’re the only listed option. Payload can be supplemented back to factory capacity with the addition of our Long Travel Airbags
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
This system will fit up to a 37” tire when utilizing wheels that are no more than 9” wide with 5.75-6” of backspacing. A 12.5” wide should fit with no rubbing on the factory radius arm and only minor trimming required, while a 13.5” will require more trimming and slightly more offset to fit properly. 35” tires will fit with VERY minimal, if any trimming. We Recommend running an 18” diameter wheel for optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) on a 35”-37” E-rated tire running 45psi front, 40psi rear when unloaded.