SDHQ's Dual Battery Kit allows you to run two batteries. Running two batteries is a benefit when camping/overlanding for an extensive amount of time without the fear of your battery failing. Our Kit was 3D CAD Designed in-house and features billet battery hold downs and is powder coated black to ensure a durable finish.
FEATURES AND FITMENT:
- Fits 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runners.
- Bolt-on installation, no drilling or trimming required.
- Triangulated mounting positions to provide superior strength (utilizes the firewall, inner fender, and wheel well when mounting).
Mount fits Battery Stock Size 24F and Odyssey PC1500 34/34R (34R fits stock battery location).
- Billet Hold Down for flat top batteries (e.g., Odyssey PC1500 34/34R)
- Fabricated Steel Hold Down for raised cap batteries (e.g., stock 24F)
- May fit other batteries with dimensions of 11 7/8“ Wide x 7 1/4” Deep x 8” Tall (top of the battery, not terminal) or less.
- Integrated mount for Blue Sea Systems ACR
- Includes mounting locations for any factory components that get relocated. (Security horn, wire harness)
- Powder coated black for a durable finish.
- Test Fit with Stock and AFE Intake Air Box Systems (may fit with other intake systems but not guaranteed)
- Recommended using two new matching batteries.
Complete Kit Includes:
Battery Tray Kit - SDHQ-54-3001-G5
- Second battery location provides better weight distribution than kits that stuff two batteries in the stock location.
- Triangulated Mounting to the firewall, inner fender and wheel well, provides superior strength.
- Wiring Kit - SDHQ-50-3002-U1-INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- SDHQ-50-3005-U1-INSTALL INSTRUCTION
- Battery Tray Kit - SDHQ-54-3001-G5