Our SDHQ Built A-Pillar Light Mounts for the 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty (F-250/350/450/550) give you the ability to mount aftermarket LED lights in a position that will not impede your vision while off-roading. All of our A-Pillar brackets are designed and built in-house to ensure they are the best fitting, highest quality a-pillar mounts on the market.
With our A-Pillar LED light mounts, there is no need to cut or trim the cowl as you do with other kits on the market. Our A-Pillar brackets for the 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty are designed to work your Super Duty's OEM hardware.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 1999-2007 Ford Super Duty (F-250/350/450/550)
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- Bolts into existing hood hinge
- Thick steel plate construction for durability
- Mil-Spec Rubber vibration dampener utilized between mount and fender
- Ships with a black powder coated finish
- XL/XL-R Pro/Sport
- Squadron Pro/Sport
- LP4 Series LED Lights
- S2 Pro
- 360 Series Round Lights
- 4.5" Light Cannon
ABOUT OUR SDHQ BUILT A-PILLAR LIGHT MOUNTS:
Our SDHQ Built A-Pillar Light Mounts are 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish. Our brackets provide a low profile direct from the factory look to your vehicle while allowing you to run aftermarket LED light pods without significant vehicle modifications.