So you've got a Prinsu rack and you want to mount an LED light bar? Baja Designs 7XL Linkable Kit has got you covered! The Prinsu racks come with the option for a 40" light bar cutout, for users with this option Baja Designs created a turn key kit that includes everything you need to get a performance based lighting solution.
This kit utilizes Baja Designs 7 Light XL Linkable kit that provides you with a crisp 22,050 lumens. In terms of hardware and accessories Baja Designs include brackets that are proprietary to Prinsu's rack design, all required hardware, a relay harness for the XL Linkable, and Rock Guards. This is an all inclusive kit that will compliment your Prinsu rack along with giving you some serious night time lighting performance.
TECH NOTE: If you did not purchase a rack with the 40" Light Bar cutout option Baja Designs provides instructions on how to cut your roof rack's existing panel.
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 22,050 Utilizing 28 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 182W / 14A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x3 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x7 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Pre-load Center Bracket
- Prinsu Specific Brackets (304 Stainless Steel)
- XL Linkable Harness
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)