From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is expensive. Protect your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra's fuel tank with RCI's Fuel Tank Skid Plate. RCI Off-Road skid plates are the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
11/12ga Steel: Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. RCI's steel skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide more coverage. (38gal skid plate is 12ga steel, and 26gal skid plate is 10ga steel).
- 26 gallon skid is NOT compatible with 8 foot bed models
- 26gal fuel skid plate: Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates on 26gal fuel skid plate
- 38gal fuel skid plate: 38gal fuel tank skid plate now incorporates welded bolt protection rings standard
- Protects the vulnerable fuel tank from accidental puncture
- Compatible with all 4x4 trucks from 2007-2021. Requires Toyota rear fuel tank support strap from off-road model to bolt on skid plate
- Same mounting locations as factory skid plate but substantially sturdier metal construction
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates on 26g fuel skidplate
- Direct bolt on addition, no drilling
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
Material: 11/12ga Steel
(38gal skid plate is 12ga steel, and 26gal skid plate is 10ga steel).
- Finish: Steel-heavy duty black powder coat finish
- MADE IN USA