The Range AFM Disabler allows your V6 or V8 GM vehicle to run in full cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Active Fuel Management system (AFM) from dropping cylinders.
Their patented technology is the only product that will disable Active Fuel Management without reprogramming the factory ECU. Full power delivery all the time without factory warranty concerns.
- Range AFM Disabler keeps you in full power 100% of the time.
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the AFM system.
- The power and control you need in any situation.
- The Range AFM Disabler does not reprogram your factory ECU.
- Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings
- Fits all V6 and V8 General Motors (GM) active fuel management (AFM) vehicles, includes cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- No more shuddering as your engine cycles between running on half or all cylinders
- Improved power at light throttle with all cylinders firing which can actually result in improved fuel economy depending on your driving habits
- GM's troublesome AFM valve lifters will no longer be tasked with activating and deactivating constantly, saving you money on costly future repairs
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!