Powerbrake's Stage-2 Big Brake Grey Kit for the 2008-2021 Toyota 200 Series Land Cruiser and Lexus LX570 come with 6-piston calipers and 2-Piece 345-395x34mm 72-vane discs. This aftermarket brake kit is ultimate brake upgrade on the market for your Land Cruiser or LX570.
- The ultimate brake upgrade on the market for 4x4 vehicles
- Powerbrake kits are bolt-on ready to fit complete brake kits (excluding fluid)
- Our 2-Piece 345-395x34mm 72-vane floating disc assemblies with 72 x directional cooling vanes.
- Our 6 piston calipers and rotors are a direct technology transfer of our Dakar Rally & Off-Road racing heritage and experience that is incorporated into our 4WD customer big brake kits.
- Our Stage-2 kits take the disc technology a step further and are the closest that a civilian 4x4 owner can get to our World Championship and Dakar Rally winning offroad race brake systems.er big brake kits.
- 2008-2021 Toyota 200 Series Land Cruiser
- 2008-2021 Lexus LX570
- X-Line billet 6-piston off-road calipers (featuring stainless steel pistons, internal fluid crossovers, protected bleed screws, internal wiper seals, ultra high-temp pressure seals, all stainless steel hardware, MTR max temp recording system and pad anti-rattle springs).
- High-performance brake pads, pre-loaded into the calipers (featuring OE quality anti-squeal shims).
- Large 345-395x34mm 2-Piece, semi-float slotted discs (featuring 72 x curved / directional cooling vanes per disc, MTR max temp recording system and our proprietary black coating that ensures fastest bed-in time).
- Billet caliper mounting brackets (featuring stainless steel thread inserts for the radial mount bolts for max service life).
- Stainless steel braided brake lines (featuring stainless steel end fittings, PVC protective cover, Teflon hose inner and 32 x braid structure).
- All necessary mounting hardware for quick, easy bolt-on installation.
- Comprehensive fitment and bed-in instructions.
Why should you consider upgrading the brakes on your 4x4?
The rapid world-wide growth in modifying civilian 4x4 vehicles has created a signiﬁcant need for well engineered brake upgrade solutions. Overland enthusiasts are ﬁtting roof-top tents, bull bars, long range fuel tanks, water tanks, additional battery systems, storage systems, additional spare wheels etc. All of these accessories signiﬁcantly increase vehicle weight, which severely affects brake performance and results in increased stopping distances. Larger wheel and tyre packages are also becoming increasingly popular. These generally weigh a lot more than the factory-ﬁtted wheels and tyres. This additional rotational mass again severely affects brake performance, leading to increased stopping distances. Many 4x4 enthusiasts are also tuning their vehicles, adding signiﬁcant horsepower. More speed = more energy, resulting in increased brake temperatures and ultimately brake fade.
What will a big brake kit do for you?
Powerbrake X-Line 4x4 big brake kits are engineered from the ground up to be the ultimate brake upgrades available on the world market for 4x4 vehicles. They deliver signiﬁcantly improved brake performance, reduce brake fade and vastly improve pedal feel and modulation. The performance gains achieved when ﬁtting our big brake kits vastly outweigh the beneﬁts that can be achieved by ﬁtting upgraded, standard diameter discs and pads. Our civilian X-Line 4x4 big brake kits feature direct technology transfer from our R-Line off-road race brake systems that have been used by works race teams to win multiple FIA Cross Country World Championships as well the infamous Dakar Rally (which is regarded by many to be the most gruelling motorsport event on earth).