Protect your transmission with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or used as a stand-alone item.
Whether you are looking to use your Bronco for rock crawling or mild camping trips, RCI Offroad is proud to offer skid plates in two options to cover any application.
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Protects transmission and exhaust
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel option includes heavy duty textured black powder coating for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Easy installation with basic tools, attaches to factory attachment points – no drilling
- Compatible with OEM front and transfer-case skid plates
- Hardware kit provided
SKID PLATE MATERIAL AND FINISH OPTIONS:
- 3/16″ Steel– Great heavy duty protection. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all, and will handle all the abuse you can throw at them. Our 3/16″ steel skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage, especially when purchased as part of our “Skid Plate Package”. A heavy duty black powdercoat finish is standard on the steel option and will provide years of reliable use and great looks.
- 1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for any purpose, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, extremely corrosion resistant and cannot rust means they require no finish or paint prior to installation. The aluminum skid plates are extremely lightweight yet strong and are the premium choice if you are looking for the best strength to weight ratio. Approximately 2/3 the strength of the steel version and exactly 50% the weight