Our SDHQ Built Billet Battery Terminal Kit for the 2019-Current Ram 2500/3500 is designed for use with amperage sensors built into the negative terminal. No more splicing and cutting up your vehicle's wiring when installing your off-road accessories.
This billet battery terminal kit is designed to work with your Ram's OE amperage sensors.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Positive 6061 Aluminum Terminals, Negative 6061 Aluminum Distribution Block, machined In-House
- Designed for use with amperage sensors built into the negative terminal
- Terminal Kit includes Positive Terminal Protective Boot and Post Washers
- (2) ⅜”, (1) 5/16” and (2) ¼” mounting options for accessories. The Positive Terminal has a third ¼” mounting option, with the additional ¼” option on top of the terminal. When the third ¼” mounting is in use, the 5/16” threads are inaccessible due the small footprint of the terminal
- Stainless Steel Hardware with included Anti-Seize Compound
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries
- Includes 32” 2GA wire to ground the distribution block to the battery