There's nothing worse than getting your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL halfway up a rock face, looking back to see your friends' reactions, and seeing nothing but blue smoke. The 3.6L Pentastar is notorious for excessive amounts of blow-by entering the intake. This blow-by carries oil, fuel, and water vapor left over from combustion. Too much of it causes smoking on inclines and while driving. This blow-by can also coat sensors and other intake components, reducing the performance of your engine and potentially causing knock. But Mishimoto has the solution.
Mishimoto's 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L direct-fit baffled oil catch can kit protects your engine by keeping blow-by out of the intake. This allows your engine to burn only the high-quality gas that you put in the tank. Our catch can employs a series of air turbulators, a baffle, and 50-micron bronze filter to clean the blow-by of vapors before it returns to your intake.
This catch can kit is a direct fit for your Wrangler, no cutting or other modifications required. Installation of this catch can takes less than an hour thanks to the pre-cut hoses and installed stock quick-disconnects. A custom-engineered 2.5mm steel bracket mounts our catch can to the fender rail, isolating it from engine vibration and movement for a lifetime of service.
Also included with this catch can is a drain kit. Simply remove the plug from the bottom of the catch can during installation and connect the drain kit to empty the catch can from behind the front wheel without having to open the hood. This convenient feature lets you drain the can and get out on the road or trail in minutes. The included rubber cap prevents dirt and debris from entering the valve, so you never have to worry about a clogged valve slowing you down.
- Direct fit for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L *1
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Included drain kit empties catch can in minutes through the fender well for easy, mess-free maintenance without opening the hood *2
- Durable 2.5mm thick steel bracket mounts the catch can out of the way of other engine components and isolates it from engine vibration for a lifetime of service
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- Includes direct-fit hoses with pre-installed quick-disconnect fittings for quick and easy installation
- 3 oz. capacity for longer service intervals
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings create a secure connection between lines and can
- Filter and can are fully serviceable