High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom with a 5.3 fl. oz. capacity. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning.
To make this kit a direct fit for your 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke, Mishimoto includes a custom-engineered, 3mm-thick steel bracket. This bracket mounts the can in an easy to access location for quick servicing. To withstand the rigors of life under the hood of your 6.7L, our bracket is gusseted and powder-coated black for the highest strength and resistance to the elements.
Also included with this kit is a set of direct-fit hoses and adapters that allow the catch can to tap into the stock CCV breather box and carry blow-by away from your engine
- Direct fit for the 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke*
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Sturdy, 3mm thick steel bracket with quick-release design allows for easy servicing of catch can and other under-hood components
- CNC-machined adapters retain the stock CCV filter box for a sleek install while intercepting and rerouting blow-by away from the intake
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for improved flow and extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Filter and can are fully serviceable