Jeeps are built to go places that don’t always involve asphalt. While these machines are made for exciting adventures, it’s important to pay attention to your engine and make sure that you’re able to take your Jeep anywhere, anytime, for as long as you want. We are here to help with our 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit.
Using our standard 2 oz. can, this kit will reduce the amount of harmful blow-by oil that coats your intake tracts and cakes your valves with carbon deposits. Internal air diverters slow incoming air for more effective air/oil separation as a 50-micron bronze filter helps filter that air and an internal aluminum baffle prevents any caught content from being recirculated back into the system.
With the off-roader in mind, our one-piece, 2.5mm thick steel bracket was specially engineered to withstand a heavy amount of movement and abuse. The mounting location is secure on the chassis, so you won’t have to be concerned about your bracket sustaining damage due to chassis movement. Each kit includes black rubber hoses, a black powder-coated bracket, and is a direct fit for your 2012–2018 3.6L Wrangler.
- Direct fit for 2012–2018 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JK
- Thick 2.5mm bracket won’t bend, rattle, or break under heavy abuse
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- High-quality O-ring ensures a tight seal
- Filter and can are fully serviceable