Mishimoto has developed a hot-side intercooler pipe and boot kit for the 2011-2016 6.7L Powerstroke. Upgrade to the Mishimoto kit for increased reliability, durability, and performance. The Mishimoto Powerstroke Hot-Side Pipe is constructed of mandrel bent aluminum with a polished finish. The engineers at Mishimoto designed a CNC-machined quick-disconnect flange to allow for an easy install in under one hour. The Mishimoto Hot-Side Pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. This Powerstroke performance parts kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil.
- Direct fit for the 6.7L Powerstroke, 2011+
- Mandrel-bent, polished aluminum pipe eliminates restrictive bends
- Improves airflow, power, and EGTs
- CNC-machined factory-style coupling allows for quick install
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology and Mishimoto Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Installs in under one hour