The 2011-2019 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD requires significant shock damping to comply with the massive spring rate of the factory torsion bar system. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a range of suspension systems with optimized vehicle specific shock damping. These systems offer excellent on and offroad driveability. While driving the construction site or trails to your favorite dirt bike location, ICON wants you to get there in comfort just like your drive to work. The Stage 3 system is comprised of our V.S. 2.5 Series front & rear reservoir shocks featuring ICON's Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) for 10 settings of adjustability for any driving style or condition. The ICON vehicle specific tuned 2.5" diameter shocks with CDCV are the key to attaining optimum ride quality and getting that desired comfort with the 3/4 & 1 ton working capability. Adjustable reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. Additionally, ICON upper control arms add strength, durability, and when paired with extended travel shocks increases wheel travel 2" over the OEM configuration.
- Vehicle specific tuned 2.5 series reservoir front and rear shocks with adjustable Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- Significantly improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Wheel travel increase of 2" over stock
- 100% Bolt-on system
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies
- 78725 (QTY: 1) | 11-19 GM HD 0-2" 2.5 CDCV SHOCK SYSTEM W/ UCA
- 77701CP (QTY: 1) | 01-19 GM HD 0-1" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV / 07-UP GM 1500 4" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.5” Backspace / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.5” Backspace / 12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- NOT SOLD SEPARATELY, ONLY SOLD IN COMPLETE KIT FORM AS LISTED
- 26.13" IS MAX MEASUREMENT FROM FENDER TO HUB, EXCEEDING THE MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT OF 26.13" CAN LEAD TO COMPONENT FAILURE NOT COVERED BY ICON WARRANTY
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!