SDHQ presents an inexpensive piece of protection for your front and rear ABS sensors! These guards can save you an upwards of $500 if you break your factory ABS sensors while offroading.
We designed these to be an easy bolt-on modification that can be knocked out in under 30 minutes, easily.
"Properly installed SDHQ ABS Guards should protect your ABS sensors from unnecessary exposure and damage while out on the trails and on-road too." KcSnowrunner with trail4runner.com
- Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Protects factory ABS sensors from rocks and debris.
- Includes hardened 12.9 hardware
- Easy to install
- Includes (2) M6 nuts to aid factory stud removal
- Anodized clear for corrosion protection
- NOTE: All fitment is designed around stock spindles. Any aftermarket spindles may not allow fitment of these
- '07-Current Tundra
- '03-Current 4Runner
- The Tacoma only uses (3) ABS Guards as there is no need for a guard on the passenger rear sensor because the sensor is on the backside of the axle and not in harm’s way.
- 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser
- 2008-Current 200 Series Landcruiser
- (4) ABS Guards, 2 driver side, and 2 passenger side
- (4) M6 - 1.0 x 40mm Socket Head Bolts
- (4) M6 - 1.0 x 35mm Socket Head Bolts
- (2) M6 Hex Nuts