2011-2014 Ford F150 Raptor 6.2L CC - SB / EC - SB 2011 - 2014 | 3 1/2" Turn Down Exhaust Assembly
Built from heavy duty aluminized steel MBRP's Installer Series performance exhaust system for the 2011-2014 (Gen1) Ford Raptor offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: Steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Underbody
- System Finish: Aluminized
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Wrapped perforated core
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 3.500 in.
- Tip Included: No
- Tip Outlet Size: 3.500 in.
The MBRP Installer Series exhaust systems give you the best of both worlds in one complete package. They provide great sound control--as well as improvements in torque and horsepower. These systems are constructed from heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel with an aluminized coating and an extra-thick layer of aluminum silica on the seams, an area often left exposed to rust