Magnuson’s fully redesigned Jeep 3.6L V6 supercharger system is designed exclusively for 2018-Current Jeep JL. Magnuson’s engineers have created a truly remarkable product by carefully matching a TVS1900 supercharger to operate in its peak thermal efficiency zone for almost the entire engine duty cycle. The result is super low inlet air temps for massive gains in horsepower and torque, producing V8 levels of performance at an extremely affordable price.
NOTE: This kit is not compatible with Jeep Wrangler JL vehicles that have the optional eTorque V6 engine with 48v mild hybrid system.
In stock trim with no other system modifications, this kit provides an AMAZING 440hp AND 380 ft-lbs OF TORQUE at the crank, equivalent to ~372 REAR WHEEL HP. That’s an incredible 59% more power than the stock V6.
At 440HP, the Magnuson Jeep JL/JT supercharger kit also creates 22% MORE HORSEPOWER THAN A 5.7L HEMI V8. No cutting or welding required, and no need to swap transmission/cooling/exhaust/AC/wiring systems.
At Magnuson, we only use the highest quality components in our supercharger kits. Everything you need to supercharger your Jeep is included, right down to detailed step-by-step installation instructions.
- Large capacity front inlet/front-drive TVS1900 Supercharger assembly
- Positive displacement Roots-type design using Eaton TVS Technology with proven OEM durability
- Integrated vacuum bypass for instant boost response at low engine speeds
- Exceptional vehicle performance with over 440HPand 380ftlb torque at the crank (~372 RWHP)
- High-efficiency intercooler system for maximum charge air cooling and sustainable performance
- High flow port fuel injectors with optimum targeting for performance and drivability
- Custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road
- Waterproof intercooler pump and high-mount alternator for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Full bolt-on installation with OEM look, fit and finish
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.