Unleash the true potential of your 1GR-FE 4.0L V6 with the Magnuson Roller Rocker Supercharger System for the 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner.
Magnuson Supercharger System for the 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner increases your 4Runner horsepower by 30% hp & 28% lbs-ft increase at the crank. At around 6 PSI the kit gives customers 30% increase over stock on horsepower, and a 28% increase in torque. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style kit, utilizing Eaton's lightweight TVS rotors. Cast and assembled as a single, OEM-style-manifold and rotating group housing, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance.
KEY FEATURES AND SPECS:
- CARB EO# D-488-43. 50 state legal – NO SMOG HEADACHES
- TVS 1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- High volume charge air cooling system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Independent supercharger drive system
- Handheld Device and directions provided for calibration
The Roller Rocker Supercharger marries intake manifold to the supercharger for seamless integration, eliminating possible leak points. It's all in one design has great under-hood appeal and compact design fits like it belongs there. This system also features high volume air charge cooling to keep heat soak at bay, from startup to shutdown. Fully sealed maintenance free design- no oil to change.
We tailored this system for great ‘below the curve’ performance as well as peak hp, giving you power you can use in the real world. This TVS1320 system was designed as a direct bolt on for the 1GR-FE, so that an enthusiast could install it in a weekend, while a pro can get it done in a day. CARB EO approved, it’s 50 state legal. Offering OEM-like reliability, MPG and road manners, you get V8 power with the same peace of mind you had stock.