The stock height of the ACS forged load bars is 23” above the bed rails. In some situations, you might want to raise one or both load bars. Carrying long items such as lumber ladders or Kayaks? Get a lift up with the ACS Forged Riser Kit! These brackets are adjustable to raise the load bar height of the ACS FORGED by 1.5” 2.5” 3” 3.5” and 4”. Each riser kit will lift one load bar. You will need to purchase 2 sets to lift both load bars included in the ACS FORGED.
- Dual-stage Powder Coated Steel
- Adjustable to raise the load bar by 1.5” 2.5” 3” 3.5” 4”
- Grade 10.9 Black Zinc- Nickle plated fasteners
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Compatible with ACS FORGED ONLY….Will NOT work on ACS CLASSIC.