The EZ-ON Hose Press Model 454 installs 1 to 2 inch barbed fittings quickly and safely. The vise secures both straight and angled fittings and the lead screw drive system powers the hose onto the barb in just seconds. Light and compact, the the EZ-ON Hose Press 454 is ideal for both in-house and on-site hose assembly.
- PORTABLE: Lightweight and operated by a small, battery-powered impact gun, the EZ-ON Hose Press makes mobile hose assembly a piece of cake.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: The hose clamps and vise are removable, making it possible to engineer custom parts for non-standard fittings and hoses.
- SAFETY: The lead-screw drive system in tandem with a small impact gun virtually eliminates any risk of repetitive motion injury.
Custom clamps and fitting holders can be made for all kinds of hose assemblies including Y fittings, elbow fittings, and T fittings. In the videos below you can see the kind of modifications that are possible with the EZ-ON Hose Press 454.
- Dimensions: 16 x 8 x 8 inches
- Capacity: 1 to 2 inch hose
- Travel: 6.5 inches
- Material: Aluminum and stainless steel
- Drivetrain: Lead screw and nut
- Tools needed: Small impact gun and 22 mm socket