This suspension combo kit for the 2021-Current Ram 1500 TRX includes everything you need to lift your Ram TRX. This kit comes with King's 3.0 Finned Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers, King's Rear 3.5 4-Tube BP Rear Shocks, Kibbetech Upper Control Arms, and Kibbetech Rear Billet Suspension Kit.
This kit also includes Kibbetech's upper control and rear billet suspension kit you want to use to maintain OEM alignment specs and increase ground clearance.
King's Ram 1500 TRX Performance Series 3.0 RR Front Coilovers and 3.5 PB Rear Shocks use the same technology that King uses on their pure race series shocks. These aftermarket coilovers and rear shocks have been factory-tuned by King for optimal ride quality and are 100% bolt-on.
If you plan on using your Ram TRX off-road this is an upgrade that will improve your TRX's performance off-road and take your Ram TRX to the next level.
- 2021-Current Ram 1500 TRX King 3.0 IBP Finned Remote Reservoirs Front Coilover Kit w/ Compression Adjusters-33700-391A
- 2021-Current Ram 1500 TRX King 3.5 4-Tube Bypass Finned Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ Compression Adjusters-37001-101
- 2021-Current Ram TRX Kibbetech Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms
- 2021-Current Ram TRX Kibbetech Billet Aluminum Rear Suspension Kit
- '21-Current Ram 1500 TRX King 2.0 Bump Stop Kit (20AB001-109)
- '21-Current Ram 1500 TRX King 2.0 Rear Axle Shock-20C001-391
KING SHOCKS WITH YOUR TRX FAQ's:
Key Features 2021-Current Ram 1500 TRX King 3.0 IBP Finned Remote Reservoirs Front Coilover Kit w/ Compression Adjusters-33700-391A:
- Large 3.0 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- King’s 3.0 IBP Internal Bypass Coilover shock delivers precisely tunable velocity-sensitive and position-sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stop in a bolt-on monotube shock.
- King’s monotube design uses a full-diameter piston and standard, full-size valving.
- It’s built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top-of-the-line Pure Race series shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real-world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your TRX.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable, and tunable.
- 3.5” OD Pure Race Series External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, and heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Improved reservoir mounts. No more hose clamps!
- Hose attachment at the reservoir allows swivel adjustment of the hose clocking.
- Comes standard with King’s 3.0 Wide Range
- Compression Adjuster which gives 30 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- Reduces shock cavitation.
Key Features 2021-Current Ram 1500 TRX King 3.5 4-Tube Bypass Finned Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ Compression Adjusters-37001-101:
- Large 3.5” diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Fully adjustable 4 Tube Bypass Shock design allows you to adjust compression and rebound.
- Bypass shocks have a built in bump zone for better bottoming control.
- 1” Diameter Shafts.
- 3.5” OD Pure Race External Finned Reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- Threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.
Key Features '21-Current Ram TRX Kibbetech Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms:
Kibbetech's Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms for the Ram TRX were developed specifically for the Ram TRX and provide increased strength, durability & geometry.
- 5-AXIS CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- PTFE Lined FK COMH20T Spherical bearings
- PTFE Lined FK RSMX12T Rod-ends
- Stainless misalignment spacers
- Built in "kick" at uniball to provide maximum droop with out binding
- Re-uses OEM ball stud for ride height sensor
- Yields higher strength over oem while offering more adjustment over stock to correct caster/camber with leveled or lifted applications
Key Features '21-Current Ram TRX Kibbetech Billet Aluminum Rear Suspension Kit:
Kibbetech's Billet Aluminum Rear Suspension Kit for the 2021-Current Ram TRX uses uniball pivots that allow for a bind free suspension movement which eases articulation and travel up and down freely allowing the suspension to function better and eliminates the side to side slop you get with factory OEM bushings
This suspension kit is a direct bolt on replacement- no cutting or grinding or welding required
- CNC machined in house from 6061 aluminum
- Includes 2 lower arms, 2 upper arms and track bar
- Utilizes 1'' FK WSSX16T uniballs in each link pivot
- Utilizes 7/8'' FK JMX14T-770 rod ends in track bar and is fully adjustable to center rear end in vehicle perfectly
- Comes with cnc machined 17-4 stainless misalignment spacers with DELRIN anti-wobbles on chassis side pivots
- Axle side pivots utilize high misalignment spacers to achieve maximum articulation with zero bind
- Tremendous Increase in strength over stock
- Slight Decrease in weight over stock
- Uniball pivots allow for bind free suspension movement which will ease in articulation and travel up and down freely allowing the suspension to function better and eliminates the side to side slop you get with factory OEM bushings
- Uses factory hardware
- Incorporated bracket for live shock sensors, bracket can easily be removed if you don't need the sensor if you upgrade shocks
- Direct bolt on design- no cutting or grinding or welding required
- Spare tire plastic guard will need to be removed for track bar clearance