Eaton's Electrically-Actuated Locking Rear Differential for the 2007-Current Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8. Eaton's E-Locker for the 2007-Current Toyota Tundra is an electronic, selectable differential for drivers that want full control and traction on demand.
E-Locker internal gears are net-forged, providing the strength and durability necessary for off-road and recreational driving. Its electronic control also provides added reliability over similar air-actuated products.
- Driver controlled push-button operation
- Positive-electronic locking mechanism
- Net-forged gears for maximum strength and durability
- Sends all available torque to both wheels equally upon driver command, providing maximum traction to overcome challenging terrain
- Differential: Toyota 10.5" Ring Gear
- Axle Splines: 36
- 2007-Current Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8