ICON Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm System for the 1995.5 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma is a must have to add strenth and performance to your truck while on or off road. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel potential, especially when using our 2.5” VS Series performance coil-over shocks on your truck. Our ICON tubular uniball upper control arms use 1” PTFE Lined Uniballs combined with a unique 17-4 Stainless Adapter system that increases the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind. The ICON designed unique mounting adapter is an industry first making installation times much faster than other manufactureres arms.
These ICON engineered arms are built not only for added strength, but also to correct alignment geometry on lifted applications. Pair these Tacoma Tubular Upper Control arms with a set of the ICON 2.5" Extended Travel Coil Over Shocks - 58615 to get the maximum performance and suspension travel available to you. ICON Vehicle Dynamics Tubular Uniball Upper Control Arm System is made in the USA with high quality materials with precision manufacturing process's.
- 1026 DOM Seamless Tubing
- CNC Bent Tubing
- CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
- 4130 CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
- 1" Stainless PTFE Lined Uniball Bearings
- 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter System
- High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
- Professionally Precision Welded
- Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
- Does not fit 5 lug models
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
- Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 16" or larger wheels with max 5" back space