ICON's Impact Body Armor for Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door protects the vulnerable rocker panel area of the Jeep's body sheet metal from rocks and trail hazards as well as gravel kicked up by the tires. It can also protect against boot scuffs on Jeeps equipped with entry step-style rocker rails. Impact Body Armor is manufactured from CNC laser cut 3/16" aluminum plate which has been precision brake-formed to fit the Jeep's body contours like a glove.
This aluminum Body Armor is light weight, rugged and corrosion resistant. Body Armor can be installed by itself or in conjunction with OE Rubicon style rocker rails or frame-mounted rockers such as ICON Impact PRO Series Frame Mount Sliders. Stainless steel flat-head hardware is provided. Note that installation requires drilling and installing rivet nuts in the Jeep's body sheet metal. ICON Impact JK Body Armor is finished in great looking, a durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
FITMENT: 25230 - Fits 4 door JKU models only
- Hugs the Jeep's body to protect it with almost no inhibition of ground clearance
- Lightweight, durable 3/16" aluminum plate construction
- Countersunk holes with flat-head fasteners for a flush, smooth installation
- May be used with OE Rubicon rails or select frame-mounted rock sliders
- Stainless steel hardware provided
- Durable multi-stage semi-gloss black powdercoat finish
- Fits 4 door JKU models only.
- Installation requires drilling and installing rivet nuts into the Jeep's body sheet metal
- Sold as a pair. Left and right side are both included.