ICON's 2.5 VS Series Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kit with Icon's CDC Valve and Finned Reservoir will add a new level of performance and adjustability to 2005-UP F-250 and F-350 trucks.
The advantage of utilizing a coilover conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilover featured in these kits is based off of ICON’s 2.5 VS Series shock line - meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary.
ICON’s CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve option adds to the adjustability of these coilover conversion kits, allowing the end-user to adjust the ride characteristics of the vehicle with the turn of a knob.
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (4-5.5")
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- TECH NOTE: 2020-UP Super Duty models have a lower ride height from the factory than 2017-2019 trucks. This results in an increase of approximately .75" of additional lift height over ICON's advertised numbers.