ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 complete suspension systems for '22-Current Toyota Tundra adds an upper control arm to ICON's entry level performance suspension system (Stage 1), providing improved on and off-road performance as well as front-end lift and leveling for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires.
This aftermarket suspension system features Icon's innovative 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks, billet upper control arm, swaybar drop kit for the front of the Tundra along with Icon's proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shock with internal reservoir for the rear.
ICON UCA's are optimized for lifted or leveled trucks, with caster adjustment built into the geometry of the arm, making it easier to dial in your truck's steering alignment. These UCA's feature ICON's proprietary Delta Joint Pro, which is fully serviceable and provides up to 90-degrees of movement to allow bind-free movement throughout suspension travel.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current 2WD/4WD Toyota Tundra
- Wheel and Tire Fitment: 35X12.50 ON 17x8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.75” BACK SPACE
- Shocks are fully serviceable. Lift Heights indicated are for stock equipped vehicles
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- Will Not Work with Hybrid Equipped Vehicles
- QTY 2. 58671 - 2022-UP TUNDRA EXP FRONT SHOCKS 0-3"
- QTY 1. 58461DJ - 2022-UP TUNDRA TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- QTY 1. 55154 - 2022-UP TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- QTY 2. 56516 - 2022-UP TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.0
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
EXP SERIES COILOVERS KEY FEATURES:
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-UP Toyota Tundra
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- 2.5 Aluminum Series Shock with Internal Reservoir
- Adjustable ride heights from 0-3” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring Utilizes factory coil and coil hardware
- Inverted shaft up design featuring 7/8” diameter, induction hardened, chrome plated shaft
- Impact extruded, hard anodized aluminum cylinder offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodized finish
- PTFE lined spherical bearing for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
REAR SHOCK KEY FEATURES:
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation