The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 3.0 Stage 2 Tubular Suspension System for 2022-Current Toyota Tundra features ICON's 3.0 Series precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir front coilover shocks with CDCV to yield up to 40% more front end travel with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road.
In the Stage 2 kit, the 3.0 front coilovers are paired with matching ICON 3.0 Remote Reservoir rear shocks, also equipped with CDCV, which yield an additional 20% of rear suspension travel. This kit allows ride height adjustment of 1.25 to 3.5” of front lift and 0 to 1" of rear lift over stock. The 3.0 Rear Shocks provide increase piston area, fluid volume and surface heat dissipation to withstand longer stretches of aggressive driving through rough terrain.
The Compression Damping Control Valves (CDCV) control fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect shock tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade, ensuring sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain.
To accommodate the increased travel and lift height afforded by the ICON Coilovers, this kit comes with Icon's Tubular front Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature ICON's proprietary Delta Joint. This stage 2 kit also includes billet rear suspension links to free up suspension bind and offer on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment. They're designed with extra ground clearance underneath and replaceable nylon rock sliders.
- Includes 3.0 Front Coilover and 3.0 Rear Shocks
- 40% more travel
- Vehicle specific design
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
WHY DO I NEED 3.0 SHOCKS?:
ICON's 3.0 Series shocks boast 50% more piston surface area compared to 2.5 Series shocks. This translates into increased stability and vehicle control at the extremes of off-road use, with benefits also making themselves apparent in on-road driving conditions. Increased internal oil volume and more external surface area compared to 2.5 Series Shocks offer improved heat dissipation and resistance to shock fade under hard use.
- QTY 1. 58775C - 2022-UP TUNDRA 3.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 58461DJ - 2022-UP TUNDRA TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- QTY 1. 55154 - 2022-UP TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- QTY 1. 54002 - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 54102 - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 57845CP - 2022-UP TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 3.0 VS CDCV RR PAIR
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
ICON DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation