The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 3.0 Stage 1 Billet Suspension System for 2022-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra features ICON's 3.0 Series precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir front coilover shocks with CDCV to yield up to 40% more front end travel with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road.
In Stage 1, the 3.0 front coilovers are paired with ICON's proven 2.5 VS Remote Reservoir rear shocks, also equipped with CDCV, which yield an additional 20% of rear suspension travel. This kit allows ride height adjustment of 1.25 to 3.5” of front lift and 0 to 1" of rear lift over stock.
The Compression Damping Control Valves (CDCV) control fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect shock tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade, ensuring sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain.
To accommodate the increased travel and lift height afforded by the ICON Coilovers, this kit comes with Icon's Billet front Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature ICON's proprietary Delta Joint.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current 2WD/4WD (3rd Gen) Toyota Tundra
- FRONT LIFT HEIGHT: 1.25" to 3.5"
- 2022-Current Tundra SR5 Equipped with TRD Sport Package the lift range will be 1.75-4"
- REAR LIFT HEIGHT: 0-1"
- Advertised lift height ranges are based on a stock equiped vehicle. Increasing the weight of vehicle due to accessories will alter lift range.
- Lift Heights indicated are for stock equipped vehicles
- Not compatible with hybrid models
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension.
- Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- 2022-Current Tundra SR5 Equipped with TRD Sport Package the lift range will be 1.5-4"
- Wheel and Tire Fitment: 35X12.50 ON 17x8.5” WIDE WHEEL W/ 5.75” BACK SPACE
- 40% more travel
- Vehicle specific design
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
- QTY 1. 58775C - 2022-UP TUNDRA 3.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 58561DJ - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 55154 - 2022-UP TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- QTY 1. 54002 - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 54102 - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 57840CP - 2022-UP TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.5 VS CDCV RR PAIR
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.