Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 3 Tubular Suspension System for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco (Non-Sasquatch) is the system to improve your Bronco's suspension performance and ride quality.
This aftermarket lift kit features ICON's precision-manufactured, custom valved Internal Reservoir coilover shocks to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road.
Icon's coil springs are custom engineered specifically for Bronco. To accommodate the increased travel afforded by the ICON Coilovers, Stage 3 comes with a billet Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature Icon's patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-desgrees freedom of movement. The rear shocks are oriented shaft-up with unique triple-rate coil springs to achieve the most rear suspension travel possible.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- ABOUT LIFT HEIGHTS: 3-inch lift height pertains to Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trims WITHOUT Sasquatch. Badlands WITHOUT Sasquatch will get approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14" Rear Travel; 11.5" Front Travel with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular or billet UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel
- QTY 1. 48600 - 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 48400DJ - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 48610 - 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset for non-sasquatch equipped vehicles
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for non-Sasquatch equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50" (High Clearance Crash Bar Kit p/n 42000 recommended)
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: