The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 Tubular Suspension System for the 2021-Current (Non-Sasquatch) Ford Bronco features front and rear 2.5 EXP Series coilovers to yield increased wheel travel along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road.
Icon's 2.5 EXP Series coilovers combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the Bronco’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP coilovers use a series of snap-ring grooves machined into the shock body to provide easily-selectable front and rear-end ride height adjustment from 1.5" to 3” of lift over stock on Bronco’s equipped with the OE HOSS 1.0 suspension package.
To accommodate the increased lift height afforded by the ICON EXP front coilovers, this Stage 2 kit comes with Tubular Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature our patented Delta Joint PRO, which allows for up to 90-degrees freedom of movement.
LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5-3"
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Non-Sasquatch Models
- Will NOT fit Bronco Raptor Models
- FOR BRONCOS EQUIPPED WITH HOSS 1.0 O.E. SUSPENSION
HOSS 1.0 is Ford's "base" suspension system for Broncos with the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trim levels WITHOUT the Sasquatch package. HOSS 1.0 is most easily identified by the BLACK shock bodies of the OE Hitachi shocks.
- Lift heights above 2” over stock may require aftermarket front upper control arms to maintain ideal front end alignment
- Vehicle specific design for 2021-UP Ford Bronco with HOSS 1.0 Suspension Package
- Vehicle specific tuned shocks for superior shock damping and vehicle control
- Kit includes full set of (4) 2.5 Aluminum Series EXP Shocks with Internal Reservoirs
- Adjustable ride heights from 1.5-3” of front and rear lift over stock with the use of snap ring
- Utilizes factory coils and coil hardware
- Inverted shaft up design featuring 7/8” diameter, induction hardened, chrome plated shafts
- One-piece, impact extruded, hard anodized aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodized finish
- PTFE lined spherical bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Tubular UCAs for added strength, durability, and alignment correction for better drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation.
- 100% Bolt-on - no cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 48601 (QTY: 2) | 21-UP BRONCO HOSS 1.0 PKG 2.5 FRONT EXP COILOVER
- 48400DJ (QTY: 1) | 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 48611 (QTY: 2) | 21-UP BRONCO HOSS 1.0 PKG 2.5 REAR EXP COILOVER
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Recommend high clearance crash bars part number 42000, 37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with trimming and modifications)
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS.
- RECOMMEND HIGH CLEARANCE CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- APPLICATION NOTE #139: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE BUMP STOP SPACER KIT PART #611082 IN THE FRONT
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 2021-UP Ford Broncos equipped with HOSS 1.0 Suspension Package
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
21-CURRENT FORD BRONCO EXP SERIES SHOCKS:
EXP Series is based on ICON’s proven 2.5-inch diameter Aluminum Series shock absorber, featuring a one-piece impact-extruded aluminum shock body. Hard anodizing provides a great-looking, consistent finish with superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. The massive 7/8-inch diameter shaft is induction hardened and chrome plated. EXP shocks use the factory shaft-up orientation, with the shaft ends machined to re-use the Bronco’s OE upper shock and spring mounts.
EXP Series shocks utilize a one-piece digressive piston design and are custom tuned for the Bronco in conjunction with their stock coil springs to maximize damping performance and provide unsurpassed ride quality, on and off-road. The increased piston size and shock oil volume provided by the 2.5-inch diameter aluminum body also provide superior heat dissipation compared to the smaller, steel bodied OE shocks, resulting in longer-lasting shock performance over prolonged use at higher speeds and through rougher terrain. For those who would like to further tune their suspension, EXP shocks are fully re-valvable (and rebuildable) by any qualified shock technician, with parts available from ICON.