ICON Vehicle Dynamics' 2.5" stage 3 suspension system is a great way to level your 4WD 2020-Current Ford F250 or F350 Super Duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. The Stage 3 system is perfect for on-road and off-road use including towing, job site duty and spirited off-road adventure.
ICON's Stage 3 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, alignment cams, ICON 2.5 Series front and rear piggyback reservoir shocks, and an all-new adjustable track bar designed specifically for the 2020-Current Ford Super Duty. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can be rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- Fits 2020-Current F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 62511 (QTY: 1) | 20-UP FSD FRONT 2.5" DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 37705P (QTY: 1) | 99-UP FSD 0-3" REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR
- 67700P (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 2.5" FRONT 2.5 VS PB PAIR
- 64038 (QTY: 1) | 17-UP FSD ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- Lift heights based on 4WD crew cab diesel configuration
- Tremor package reduces advertised lift heights by approximately 1.00"
- Track Bar is recommended for optimal steering alignment
- Gas trucks will yield slightly taller front lift height