'14-Current Ram 2500 Icon Intelligent Control Install Kit
ICON Intelligent Control is the brain that makes CDEV work. The IIC module contains a processor that takes G-force input from the onboard sensors, performs optimized compression damping calculations based on user input and/or preconfigured drive modes, and sends micro-adjustment commands to the CDEV's at each shock. And it does all of this near-instantaneously, reacting to the terrain and making adjustments on the fly, and all controllable through the ICON mobile app and a wireless connection.
This kit includes the IIC module, mounting bracket, wiring harness and hardware, and is required with any CDEV installation.
TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 14-UP Ram 2500 4WD models
TECH NOTE: Requires installation of CDEV front and rear shock absorbers
- Offers selectable active shock damping adjustment as well as manual adjustment of baseline settings without exiting vehicle
- Onboard sensors monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis
- Performs calculations based on sensor inputs, custom algorithms, and user defined settings at a rate of over 1000 times per second
- Sends necessary damping adjustments to CDEV shocks that react in under 40 milliseconds
- User interface provided by IIC Mobile App via Bluetooth connection to iOS device
- Mobile app offers preconfigured “Drive Modes” as well as the ability to create custom presets
- Also functions as a data logger for time, speed, distance, and G-force allowing you to record data from your trips
- Application specific mounting brackets, hardware and wire harnesses