ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks for the 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra with CDEV are designed and built to give your Tundra outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street.
These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. This RXT rear shock features a side-mount eyelet making it shorter in collapsed length, longer at extension, and still fit in the factory mounting location, allowing for additional wheel travel when paired with ICON Multi-Rate Leaf Springs.
- ICON Multi-Rate Leaf Springs Part # 158509 (QTY 2) required for installation
- Also requires installation of IIC kit (Part # 53506) and CDEV front coilovers (Part # 58750E)
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- One-piece, hard anodized, impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) Overview:
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) is an electronically controlled valve that meters the flow of oil to regulate the amount of damping force that is created by the shock when compressed. This infinitely variable valve can react in less than 40ms and has the ability to make extremely precise adjustments for varying terrain. CDEV’s hydraulic circuits are also custom tailored per application to create the highest resolution and dynamic range allowable for each specific vehicle. Powered by ICON Intelligent Control and proprietary ICON mobile app, the system uses information from the onboard G-force sensor and Gyroscope to perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and adjust shock settings via the CDEV accordingly.