Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma stage 1 suspension system is designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers' primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are height adjustable from 0-3.5" of lift on 2005-2015 or 0-2.75" on 2016-UP models allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" (05-15 models) or 0-2.75" (16-UP models) of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shock with 5/8" shaft
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma: 0-3.5"
- 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma: 0-2.75"
- 56503 (QTY: 2) | 05-UP TACOMA 4WD 0-1.5" REAR 2.0 VS NR
- 58630 (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
Spring Rate Option
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- BUMP STOP SPACER KIT 51045 CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE PRELOAD .25" BEYOND MAXIMUM