Earl's new 37° flaring tool is a professional aircraft grade impact tool that works on all tubing materials. This tool is made from forged & hardened steel components and is used with a bench vice & hammer. Once the tube is installed in tool, the flare is easily formed with a few sharp hammer blows. Most other lower cost tools distort the tube, or break when working with harder materials like steel & stainless steel, not the Earl's Ultimate 37° flaring tool!
- AN Sizes: -2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8, -10
- Tube Sizes: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”
- Works w/ All Materials: Copper, Aluminum, NiCopp®, Steel, and Stainless Steel
- High Quality Forged & Hardened Steel Components
- Use w/ Bench Vice and 3 lbs. Hammer (not included)
- Made in the USA