Goose Gear's Jeep JK Plate System for the 2007-2018 Jeep 2-door models features a Bullet Liner covered Baltic Birch plywood.
This Jeep Plate System allows Jeep owners to easily install various Jeep Specific modules including single and double drawer systems as well as the ever famous Icebox module and the new CampKitchen 2.3 for Jeeps. The plate system also makes a great platform for securing your own storage or gear including dog crates, other fridge slide brands, etc.
Due to the extra depth of the 2 door plate you can use the deeper modules such as the 36" deep Single Drawer Modules and the 28" deep Double Drawer Modules. You can also use the standard IceBox and CampKitchen units including the CampKitchen 2.2 for the National Luna Weekender 50/52.
- The Subwoofer compatible version is only for 2015 and newer Jeeps with the subwoofer located in the floor of the Jeep. The subwoofer compatible version does not work with door side mounted subwoofers typically found in 2010-2014 model year Jeeps.
- The access door version is designed for all JK model years that do not have the subwoofer located in the floor storage tub in the rear of the Jeep.
- Installation requires the permanent removal of the plastic trim in the rear cargo area. For 2007-2010 Jeeps there is typically carpet around the wheel well area. In later model Jeeps 2011+ the carpet is not there and once the plastic trim is removed the exposed painted metal of the Jeep body will be visible.
- The Goose Gear plate system for the 2007-2010 Jeep JK requires drilling and installation of threaded inserts into the vehicle floor. Due to the shear lack of anchor points in this year range we had to resort to having our customers drill into their rigs for the plate system to work properly. The plate system will ship with the threaded inserts as well as the tool to install them.
- Installation of the plate requires the removal or the trimming of the quarter panel plastics. If you have a door side mounted subwoofer it will have to be relocated or removed for the plate system to fit into your vehicle, this option is typically found in 2010-2014 model years.