These shocks are sold individually
Fox's Performance Series 2.0 Coil-Over Snap Ring IFP shock is a bolt-on solution, loaded with a long list of features that set it apart. This includes a new custom-molded spring seat, allowing you to reuse your stock spring and mounting hardware, while providing excellent on- and off-road performance at an affordable price point. The precision, impact-extruded aluminum body is lightweight and rust resistant.
Inside the shock is an internal nitrogen-charged gas reservoir, contained by an internal floating piston (IFP) which separates the charged gas from the shock oil. The IFP eliminates oil from mixing with the nitrogen as is possible with the stock twin tube shocks, allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. Three predetermined preload settings allow a choice of 0”, 1” or 2” of lift.
The easy-to-install Performance Series 2.0 Coil-Over Snap Ring IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Not Included
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Adjustment: Ride height preload ring
- Extended: 22.500
- Compressed: 16.850
- Travel: 5.650
- Top Mount: Reuses Stock Mounting Hardware
- Bottom Mount: Bar Pin