Fox's Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks for the 2018-Current Jeep JL gives you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see.
External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Fox's complete line of bolt-on, Performance Elite shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Body: 2.5" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjuster Type: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
|Part#||Lift Height (in)||Travel (in.)||Compressed (in.)||Extended (in.)|