The Dirt King Fabrication long travel kit for the 2004-2008 Ford F150 was developed to drastically improve the F150's off-road handling without compromising its day to day driving characteristics. This suspension system allows for 13” of travel and accepts up to a 35” tire. The kit is compatible with 2WD models and 4WD models along with the purchase of extended axle shafts. Our upper and lower arms are designed with 1” stainless steel uniballs for the outer pivots instead of ball joints for strength and increased articulation. The suspension system allows for bypass shocks to be added or can adapt to the factory sway bar. This kit is CAD designed, thoroughly tested, and 100% made in America.
FITMENT: 2004-2008 Ford F-150 2WD / 4WD
TECH INFO: The kit is compatible with 2WD models and 4WD models along with the purchase of extended axle shafts.
- Bolt on application, minimal modifications required
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- ¾” heims for the UCA’s
- Delrin bushings for the LCA’s
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Grease fittings for easy servicing
- 3/16" and 1/8” boxed plate construction
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Limit strap tabbing
- Bypass tabbing
- Ability to adapt factory sway bar
- Boxed plate upper control arms
- Boxed plate lower control arms
- 9" quad wrapped limit straps
- Weld on adjustable limit strap mounts
- 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- 17-4 stainless steel tie rod extensions
- DOT approved extended brake lines
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Lower arm alignment cams
- Wheel Travel: 13”
- Amount of Lift: 0-4”
- Track Width: 3.5” wider per side
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- 4WD Coil Over Shock Size: King or Fox OEM replacement with 700lb springs
- 2WD Coil Over Shock Size: 2.5” x 8”
- Bypass Shock Size: 2.5” x 8”
- Compatible with Sway Bar: Yes (DK-900955)
Shocks: For the best performance and to achieve the full 13” of travel you must purchase our spec built shocks or have them custom built based on our coil over spec sheet. These shocks will only work on 2WD models. For 4WD models you must use King or Fox OEM replacement coilovers with 700lb springs. Our long travel kit is also tabbed to accommodate bypass shocks. The bypass shocks will allow for superior suspension dampening and tunability. To mount the bypasses we offer a weld on bypass shock hoop kit that can be purchased separately. The bypass shock hoop kit requires welding and modifications to the frame. The bypasses be used with both the 2WD and 4WD shocks.
Wheel Travel: When shopping long travel kits many consumers tend to focus just on travel numbers. This is the reason many companies claim inaccurate numbers or don’t disclose the amount of work involved to achieve these numbers. Our goal is to build a suspension system with the highest amount of wheel travel without requiring major modifications to the vehicle or compromising its overall drivability.
Tire Info: When using 35” tires with this kit modifications to the wheel well will need to be made. The firewall pinch weld will need to be folded over and front cab mount needs to be shaved to avoid contact while turning. The upper wheel well will also need to be modified to avoid contact at full bump.