Icon Vehicle Dynamics' Billet Rear, Lower Link Kit for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco, allows for increased suspension travel and articulation. This aftermarket suspension component will give your Bronco clearance and confidence while on the trail!
Massive FK Rod Ends at one end, along with a dual-durometer, high-angle greaseless bushing at the other end, yields the best combination of maximum travel and articulation while isolating and damping road noise and vibrations. ICON's proprietary "on vehicle" Adjuster Sleeve allows for fast, easy adjustment of Link length without requiring removal or disassembly of the Link. This allows for easy correction of axle location and pinion angle adjustments to ride height. Each Link is CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum with an anodized finish. The hybrid H-beam cross-section resists bending forces better than round rod and tubular links.
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum with satin anodized finish
- Hybrid H-beam cross section for better resistance to bending versus round or tubular links
- Teflon lined FK Rod Ends & misalignment spacers
- Adjuster sleeve for on-vehicle link length adjustments
- Greaseless dual durometer bushing for isolating road noise and vibrations
- Replaceable high strength industrial nylon rock sliders
- Billet clamps and groove for safely routing shock reservoir hose