Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, it will need to ship via truck freight. A business address will be less expensive to ship to than a residence.
Deaver Progressive Series springs for the 2015-2020 Ford F-150 are high-quality 12-leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 “American Made” steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
Other designs features include full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability, diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points and anti-friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation.
Combined with properly valved shock absorbers, the ride is enhanced beyond belief.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2015-2020 Ford F-150
- 12 leaf count of thin material
- Military wrap
- Reversed eyes front and rear to maximize compression travel at ride height
- 4-piece bolt through retaining clips
- Insert pads to reduce friction on the ends of the leaves
- Diamond cut ends with insert pads on the tips to reduce friction
- Improves off road performance
- Direct bolt on to stock location
- HD'S / CHASE WEIGHT CONFIGURATION:
Increases bed load capacity by 400-500lbs.
- Leaf springs
- U bolts
- Bushing kit
- 18mm front eye bolts
- Height indicated in description, takes into consideration the removal of the OEM block. The HD/Chase weight will net more lift if unloaded
|Part#||Lift Height (in.)||Spring Configuration|