Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, it will need to ship via truck freight. A business address will be less expensive to ship to than a residence.
Deaver's 2" Progressive Series leaf springs for the 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra provide 2" of rear lift, and when tuned with properly valved rear shocks, these aftermarket leaf springs will improve your Tundra's ride.
Deaver Progressive Series springs are high-quality 9-leaf and 10-leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 “American Made” steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2007-2020 2WD/4WD Toyota Tundra
- Diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points
- Anti-friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation
- Full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability
- Even linear compression rate
- Includes Bushings & U-Bolts
- After-market shackle is required
- On Tundra CrewMax models, the ride height is slightly less than other Tundra models