Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, it will need to ship via truck freight. A business address will be less expensive to ship to than a residence.
Deaver Progressive Series springs for the Toyota Tundra are high quality 13-leaf units fabricated with high grade 5160 "American Made" steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
- Long travel sprung-under leaf springs for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra.
- These leaf springs will fit 2wd and 4wd models.
- Requires the use of an aftermarket lift shackle.
- Diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points
- Anti-friction pads inserted between the leafs for a smoother ride and quiet operation
- Full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability
- Even linear compression rate
- Includes Bushings & U-Bolts