The Carli Pintop is the Backcountry on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system for the 2019-Current Ram 2500 is Carli's Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Ram owner would benefit.
Raising the Ram platform then adding the 2.5” diameter shocks will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5” shocks from the factory. This system is Carli's most popular, all around suspension system. It was tuned and rides best with 18” wheels and 37” tires.
- Front Lift: 3.25"
- Rear Lift: 1"
- Front Travel: 9.3"
- Rear Travel: 11"
- Shock Diameter: 2.5"
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.5"
What Spring Rate is best for my application and intended use?
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DEL-R-14: Rear Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops
- CS-DLRC-14-D: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DMRC-14-R: Rear Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Option 1, R1 coils: 0.5″-1″ lift, reduced capacity soft-ride coils – Max 1,500lb. bed load
- Option 2, R2 coils: 2”-3” lift. These coils maintain the factory payload.
- CS-DATB-1419: Front Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DRBD-AL: Rear Bump Drops
- CS-DPRBDROP-14-R: Rear Track Bar Drop
- CS-DPT25SPKG-14-D: Carli Tuned King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Pintop Shock Package with Reservoir Mounts, Stainless Shafts, Brake Line Tabs
SWAY BAR SELECTION
A sway bar option must be selected to form a complete kit
- SWAY BAR DROPS-CS-DSBD-14
- In-house machined billet aluminum
- Hard-Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Correct factory sway bar geometry on 3" Lift
- TORSION SWAY BAR-CS-DTSB3-1419
- Easily the best "bang for the buck" upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- Requires removal of electronic sway bar on Power Wagons
Your truck will sit 3”-3.5” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted .5”-1.5” via Carli’s progressive coil springs and will reduce payload and towing capacity 15% from a stock 2500.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, we offer two options; Billet Sway Bar Drop Brackets or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The Billet Drop Blocks shift the sway bar down and forward to ensure the factory end links cycle properly throughout the entire extended travel range. Carli’s optional Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8” FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension.
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver’s side ¾” and, in the radius arm equipped Rams, lightened caster and slight rearward axle shift. This system includes an Adjustable Track Bar to push the axle back toward the passenger side and provide a stronger link with less deflection for the lifted application. We also include Radius Arm Drop Brackets to recenter your caster adjustment and shift the axle forward to its new center of travel.
Everything is included to support flawless operation of all components. We include bump stop drops to ensure the shocks are cycling in their designed travel range as well as a rear track bar drop bracket minimizing the rear end “wag” associated with opposing track bar suspension designs.
WHEEL AND TIRE FITMENT:
This system will fit up to a 37” tire when utilizing wheels that are no more than 9” wide with 5.75-6” of backspacing. A 12.5” wide should fit with no rubbing on the factory radius arm and only minor trimming required, while a 13.5” will require more trimming and slightly more offset to fit properly. 35” tires will fit with VERY minimal, if any trimming. We Recommend running an 18” diameter wheel for optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) on a 35”-37” E-rated tire running 45psi front, 40psi rear when unloaded.