Carli Suspension's Upper Control Arms for the 2019-Current Ram 1500 are designed to correct the suspension geometry on your Ram 1500, while extending both travel and service life. Utilizing a strategic combination of 1/8” and 3/16” cold rolled steel ensures the backbone of the arm is strong enough to exceed the expectations of even the most stringent Carli customer while the black powder coat keeps them looking as good as they perform.
- Boxed Steel Construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Knurled, Anodized Aluminum Uniball Cab
- Geometry Corrected for Leveled Vehicles
- Serviceable Bushings at the Frame
- 1” FK Uniball at the Knuckle with 17-4 Stainless Steel Uniball Pin
- Fitment: 2019-Current Ram 1500 4×4
These arms are designed to be used with 2.5″ of front lift. With this, Carli recommends an 8.5″ Wide wheel with 4.5″ Backspace be utilized with a 33″ tire for best fitment and minimal trimming. Customers most commonly run 4.5″-4.75″ Backspace wheels with 35″ Tires requiring more trimming. 4.5″ Backspace is strongly recommended.