Carli's Commuter 2.0 system for the 2019-Current Ram 2500 4x4 Hemi is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing front and rear Fox 2.0” internal reservoir shocks, we’ve spent a significant amount of time developing a Carli Signature shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling for the Power Wagon Platform. These shocks are fantastic for the low-speed off-road for which Power Wagons are known.
|Front Lift||Rear Lift||Front Travel||Rear Travel||Shock Diameter||Tire Fitment|
|3- 3.25"||0.5 - 1"||9.6"||11"||2.0"||37" x 12.5"|
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DEL-R-14: Rear Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops
- CS-DLRC-14-H: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DMRC-14-R: Rear Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419: Front Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DRBD-AL: Rear Bump Drops
- CS-DPRBDROP-14-R: Rear Track Bar Drop
- CS-DC20SPKG-14-H: Carli Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Shocks, Front and Rear
- CS-DVDBRKT-19: Harmonic Damper Relocation Bracket
SWAY BAR OPTIONS
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Sway Bar option to form a complete system.
- TORSION SWAY BAR-CS-DTSB3-1419
- Easily the best "bang for the buck" upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- For trucks with 0-3" of front lift
- NOT compatible with Stock wheels, Max 5.75" backspace
- SWAY BAR DROPS
- In-house machined billet aluminum
- Hard-Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Correct factory sway bar geometry on 3" Lift
Your truck will sit 3-3.5” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with a touch more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted .5”-1.5” via Carli’s progressive coil springs and will reduce payload and towing capacity 15% from a stock 2500.
Everything is included to support flawless operation of all components. We include bump stop drops to ensure the shocks are cycling in their designed travel range as well as a rear track bar drop bracket minimizing the rear end “wag” associated with opposing track bar suspension designs.
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
This system will fit up to a 37” tire when utilizing wheels that are no more than 9” wide with 5” of backspacing to clear the new rear shock path. We Recommend running a 17″-18” diameter wheel for optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) on a 35”-37” E-rated tire running 45psi front, 40psi rear when unloaded.