This adjustable track bar is a must for any Dodge 2500/3500 4x4 suffering from wandering steering or with an aftermarket lift. The track bar will center the axle side to side and ensure proper suspension geometry. The track bar will also give a tighter feel to the front end by eliminating the O.E.M rubber bushings. Included with each track bar are all required spacers, crush sleeves, and shims to fit each specific vehicle's stock hardware. On one end is a F.K. Heim Joint that offers articulation and rigidity with an improved service life over other styles of bushing. On the opposite end is an heavy duty F.K. Uniball bearing for maximum strength and life-span. A laser-cut gusset surrounds the uniball welded cup to ensure that this track bar will be the last you ever buy.
- Constructed from 1.50" x .375" wall Chromoly tube
- CNC bent for perfect fitment
- Fixture-welded in house
- Heavy duty F.K. Uniball on frame side and Heim Joint on the axle side.
- Includes misalignment spacers
- 2013-Current Ram 3500 4x4
- 2014-Current Ram 2500 4x4