The Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing front and rear Fox 2.0” internal reservoir shocks, we’ve developed a Carli Signature shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling. The Fox 2.0s are fully rebuildable, built with hour-glass bushings and boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55* F. This system was tuned with the Progressive Add-A-Pack and factory 20” wheels on factory tires.
- Front Lift: 3.25"
- Rear Lift: 0.5-1"
- Front Travel: 9.6"
- Rear Travel: 11"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops
- CS-DLRC-14-D: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419: Front Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DC20SPKG-13-D: Carli Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Shocks, Front and Rear
- SWAY BAR SELECTION
- SWAY BAR DROPS-CS-DSBD-14
- In-house machined billet aluminum
- Hard-Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Correct factory sway bar geometry on 3" Lift
- TORSION SWAY BAR-CS-DTSB3-1419
- Easily the best "bang for the buck" upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- Requires removal of electronic sway bar on Power Wagons
LEAF SPRING FEATURES
This system was tuned with the Progressive Add-A-Pack
- PROGRESSIVE ADD-A-PACK, DIESEL, 1" LIFT-CS-DPAP-03-D
- Replaces lower overload spring
- More predictability and Spring Progression Keeps Tires Planted
- 1" lift matches to our 3" front systems
- Includes U-Bolts and Center Pins
- Will NOT fit 2013+ 3500 with Factory Air-Assist
The Details: Your truck will sit 3”-3.5” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 1”-2” via the Carli Progressive Add-A-Pack. The Progressive Add-A-Pack replaces the factory overload with a 5-Leaf, progressive pack that changes the final rate of the spring pack keeping the rear planted while increasing traction and predictability.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, we offer two options; Billet Sway Bar Drop Brackets or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The Billet Drop Blocks shift the sway bar down and forward to ensure the factory end links cycle properly throughout the entire extended travel range. Carli’s optional Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8” FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension.
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver’s side ¾” and, in the radius arm equipped Rams, lightened caster and slight rearward axle shift. This system includes an Adjustable Track Bar to push the axle back toward the passenger side and provide a stronger link with less deflection for the lifted application. We also include Radius Arm Drop Brackets to recenter your caster adjustment and shift the axle forward to its new center of travel. Everything is included to support flawless operation of all components.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: